Monday 12 May 2014

38 Days of Running: Day 1

My first day of this annual pre-birthday game was a winner - my weekly run with the huskies. I ran to and from home, which added some distance.

They ran like champs today, enjoying the cool breeze. As the weather gets colder they're going to run even better. Also, husky sledding started this weekend - I think; their dad takes them through on Sunday mornings when the temps are single digits.

I tried the cool-down-in-the-shade scratches and hugs session again. I think I enjoy it more than they do! That's when I took the photos. Both tried to give me kisses today - even Angel. Angel can be quite aloof but she sometimes allows herself to be subjected to hugs.

Onward and upward. 37 days to go (see my next Metrogaine post - it's on my birthday!).

Angel (getting huggies) and Toscana

Snap! Kisses from Toscana. A charmer he is!

No comments: