Wednesday 19 March 2014

Thank you Becky

I received a post office slip this past week. Actually, the first collection slip arrived a month ago but it ended up in my neighbour's postbox and he only dropped it off last week.

And the item? A very thoughtful and sweet random-act-of-kindness from Becky. She's in the US Airforce, stationed in South Korea. She's a runner too and while searching for another site she came across this blog and the post about my annual birthday running game - and from there on to other posts (like the one where I discovered the lack of stationery for handwritten letters) and from there to FEAT and the FEAT Trade page.

Becky, thank you for this really special gift. Keep an eye on your postbox. Even though you're not in South Africa I'll most definitely reciprocate the trade.

No comments: