Monday 13 May 2013

Expedition Africa - an incredible week at a world-class event

Just back from Expedition Africa and what an incredible week it has been. Media writing for expedition events is something that I so absolutely love and so I rolled from one day to the next with a smile plastered across my face.

New friends, spectacular scenery, brave racers and the most wonderful energy from start to finish.

My writings from the event are all on www.AR.co.za (final wrap-up post here). I was tweeting from @adventurelisa, using the hashtag #expafrica. There are also some photographs in an album on the AR Facebook page. I didn't take that many but there's the odd pic taken here and there.

A really huge congratulations to Heidi and Stephan for presenting a world-class expedition adventure race. They did good. Real good.

Part of Team Media (L-R): Bruce Viaene, Aya Kubota, me, Soren Nielsen and Andreas Strand.

'Adopted' by Merrell Denmark, here I am at the finish with the team. (L-R) Lars, Mikkel, Soren (team photographer), me, Rasmus and Sanne.

No comments: