Monday 24 January 2011

What a FEAT!

With the second edition of my FEAT event happening in just under three weeks, I'm in full swing with final preparations.

I've got an interesting mix of speakers - interesting and diverse content. Also delighted to have good female representation in the speaker line-up.

I spent the weekend wrapping up the event flyer/brochure. Wooohooo! Finally nailed it after many, many hours of playing around - it looks amazing!

If you missed out on tickets after it sold out in Jo'burg last year, be sure not to snooze this time around. If you're not in Cape Town, then encourage your friends to come. Yes, talks will be online in the weeks after the event, but it really isn't quite the same as being there. I also have a number of treats planned for the night, which are especially for the audience.

I'm in Cape Town next week for a quick stop - yay, an interview on SABC3's breakfast show, Expresso, on Thursday, 3 February 2011. At this stage the time is anything between 05h30 and 07h30. I'll get more specific information closer to the time.

Onward and upward!

No comments: