Monday 24 January 2011

Green like grass

It seems like green is this season's colour - and not just on the trees.


I'm a very lucky devil to have a pair of the new Hi-Tec Infinity trail shoes. I've been eagerly waiting for them to arrive since I slipped my foot into the demo pair in March last year. I felt like Cinderella trying on that glass slipper for the first time. I haven't taken them for a run yet because this pair is a half-size too big; but after I've swopped them next week, I'll be taking 'em out. This green on black is absolutely delicious - I just love what they've done with the design. When my mom first saw them she said, "You can't take them out; they'll get dirty". Yeah, that's right ;)

I've been needing to get a second pair of road shoes; my other pair are about six months in and I do prefer to alternate pairs. When I bought my new Adidas Supernova shoes last week I was delighted to see the colour - and they just happened to be green. This is substantially more bold in colour than Adidas has been before - I like.

I'm loving summer with the bright greens; grass lush from all the rains we've had; Pride of India trees in bloom and flowers out all over. And in my green shoes I feel like I blend in - fresh and bouncy ;)

No comments: