Thursday 24 December 2009

Festive cheer & xmas lights

It's Christmas time again... that's the really weird thing - this year has flown and yet last Christmas seems like an age ago.

After a very gloomy week of post-race blues, following an absolutely awesome experience at the Abu Dhabi Adventure Challenge, I'm again rocking 'n rolling and working on a new design for http://www.ar.co.za/.  Yes, yes, yes - I'm finally getting around to it; this has been a project pending for two to three years! It will be ready for early January.

Between now and New Year I'm in Jo'burg, making the most of the best weather in the country and the quiet vibe. It's a nice time of year because I get time for guilt-free running, biking and paddling (guilt-free 'cos I'm not thinking that I should be working) and guilt-free chillin' 'n readin' on my comfy couch (guilt-free 'cos I can be lazy without thinking that I should be training or working). Lovely!

So, as the silly season hits, I wish you all safe travels and a festive season filled with love, laughter and xmas lights...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

MY EYES! AARRRRRGH!!! WHERE IS THE BLEACH!! WHERE IS THE BLEACH???
i mean..HEY, how did you get my picture? ahahahahaahah....
Merry Christmas from Vermont, USA!!!

adventurelisa said...

Hahahah ;) Merry Christmas to you too Gene. I'm sure you've got snow all around. We're gonna be cooking tomorrow - certainly over 30C - a perfect South African xmas day ;)