Wednesday 19 March 2008

Are you aware?

This commercial, posted on YouTube, should make you - and all drivers - think twice about how aware you are of things happening on the road. As mountain bikers and cyclists, we're probably a little more aware than most. This ad hits the nail on the head.


Take 1-minute to watch this clip.




We're likely to see more cyclists, motorbikers and scooter drivers on the roads as the petrol price, interest rates and other economic evils climb. Personally, I'm terrified 'cos being zapped by a taxi while I'm on my bike is not the way I want to go. Would be nice to see some campaigns, like this, on telly here.


* I got the link from Seth Godin's Blog

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn, I did not see the bear :( Darrell

adventurelisa said...

I didn't either - Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good one....but I bet you would have seen the bear had you not been concentrating intently on counting the number of passes. I suppose it all depends on where your complete focus of attention is.

adventurelisa said...

Ja. You're right about that too. All depends on what dominates your attention (cellphone call, SMSs, map book/directions, hot chick/dude in a car). - Lisa

coydogheath said...

that was suppose to be a bear?

adventurelisa said...

Heath, well, it's a dude in an outfit with ears ;)

coydogheath said...

if you say so